-->
  • Men get electrocuted while working on a streetlight in Kaduna, Nigeria [See Photos]


    A sad incident played out today at NNPC road, Kaduna state, as two men were electrocuted while working on a streetlight.
    An eyewitness present at the scene of the incident, revealed that the two men were electrocuted to death after a high tension cable made contact with the metallic ladder they used for the job. The police have already been notified for evacuation of their corpse.

  • You might also like

    No comments:

    Post a comment